Please be informed that:
1. The controller of your personal data is Famur S.A. with its registered office in Katowice, ul. Armii Krajowej 51, KRS no.: 0000048716, Regon: 270641528, NIP: 6340126246.
2. If you have any questions regarding the area of personal data protection, please contact the Data Protection Inspector, which is possible via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of our headquarters with the annotation "Data Protection Inspector".
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to handle the submitted inquiry/ correspondence as well as to promote and advertise products and services, on the basis of the consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679) and a legitimate interest of the controller (Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679).
4. Your personal data will not be processed by automated means, including in the form of profiling.
5. Entities providing IT services can be the recipients of your personal data.
6. Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to perform the tasks resulting from the content of the correspondence or until withdrawal of your consent.
7. The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time by e-mail sent to email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing which has been carried out based on the consent before its withdrawal.
8. You have the right of access to, rectification and erasure of your personal data, and restriction of their processing, the right to object to processing, and the right to data portability.
9. Providing data is voluntary but necessary to achieve the individual purposes indicated above.
10. Please be advised that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.