Personal data processing rules
In order to ensure safety of and respect for your rights, in particular the right to privacy, FAMUR SA introduces the following policy and clarifies the rules for use, collection and processing of personal data.
In personal data processing, FAMUR SA abide by the following guidelines, complying with minimum one personal data processing conditions.
Personal data processing rules:
- ‘processed lawfully, reliably and transparently’;
- ‘collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with those purposes’;
- ‘adequate, relevant and limited to what is required for the purposes, i.e. data minimisation’;
- ‘correct and updated as required’;
- ‘kept in a form enabling identification of the data subject for a period which shall not be longer that required for the purposes for which the data are processed’;
- ‘processed in a manner ensuring adequate safety of personal data: protection against unauthorised or illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage with the application of adequate technical and organisational means’.
Personal data processing compliance with the law:
- the data subject has expressed consent to the processing of their personal data for one or multiple specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by a controller, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Your personal data is controlled by FAMUR SA having its registered address in Katowice at ul. Armii Krajowej 51, KRS National Court Register no. 0000048716, REGON state statistical number 270641528, NIP tax identification number 6340126246.
Data Protection Officer
You can contact them by e-mail: email@example.com
and in writing, by sending correspondence to the address: FAMUR SA ul. Armii Krajowej 51, 40-698, with a ‘Data Protection Officer’ note.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer in all matters related to the processing of your personal data.
Data processing legal basis
- consent granted;
- contract performance;
- fulfilment of the legal obligation to which the controller is a subject;
- accomplishment of the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller, e.g. employer or client’s property protection.
Your personal data will not be processed by automated means, including in the form of profiling.
Personal data storage period
Your personal data storage period will depend on the purpose of their processing. Your personal data storage period is calculated based on the following criteria:
- laws which may obligate FAMUR Group to store data for a specific period of time;
- period which is required to protect the data controller’s interests;
- period required by FAMUR Group to provide services;
- period for which the consent has been granted.
Your data may be received by:
- entities providing IT services;
- delivery companies;
- security companies;
- entities authorised to receive Personal Data under applicable laws;
- FAMUR Group other companies on the basis of joint control.
Data transfer outside the European Economic Area
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation.
Your rights related to data processing
You have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- rectify (correct, supplement) your personal data;
- limit the processing of or delete your data;
- transfer the personal data which you have provided to us, i.e. receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable form and transfer the same to another controller; if technically possible, you have the right to demand that we send the personal data directly to another controller;
- object to further processing of your personal data.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect legal compliance of your personal data processing carried out pursuant to the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
In case of doubts as to the correctness of your personal data processing by FAMUR SA, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
How do we protect your personal data?
Safety measures applied to protect your personal data are compliant with legal requirements and ensure an adequate level of data confidentiality.
- The website does not automatically collect any information except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, that is stored in the Website User’s end device for the purposes of improving the Website browsing experience. Cookies normally contain the name of the web page which they come from, their end device storage time and a unique reference number.
- Cookies are placed on the Website User’s end device and accessed by the Website operator – FAMUR SA in Katowice, registered address: ul. Armii Krajowej 51, 40-698 Katowice.
- Cookies are used for purposes of:
- adjusting Website contents to the User’s preferences and optimizing the browsing experience; in particular, these files make it possible to identify the Website User’s device and properly display the web page tailored to the user’s individual needs;
- creating statistics that help us understand how the Website Users use the web pages, which allows us to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after they sign in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every sub-page of the Website;
- The Website makes use of two main types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the User’s end device until they sign out, leave the site or disable software (close the browser). Persistent cookies remain stored in the User’s end device for a time specified in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
- The Website makes use of the following types of cookies:
- “essential cookies” which enable the use of the Website services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- security cookies, e.g. used for detecting authentication abuse on the Website;
- “performance cookies” which enable the collection of data on the way the Website is used;
- “functional cookies” which allow User settings to be saved and the User’s interface to remain customized, e.g. in terms of selected language or region the User comes from, font size, appearance of the website etc.;
- “advertising cookies” which enable providing the Users with advertising content adapted to their interests.
- In many cases web browsers allow storing cookies in the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can in particular be changed to disable automatic support of cookies in the web browser settings or to display information every time they are placed in the Website User’s device. For detailed information on options and methods of supporting cookies see your software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies stored in the Website User’s end device can also be used by the Website operator’s partners, including advertisers.
- For more information about cookie files go to “Help” in the web browser menu.