Dinting loader EZ-800
FAMUR is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of roadheading equipment for the mining industry, continuing the traditions of such brands as REMAG and Elgór Zamet.
The EZ-800 dinting loader on a crawler chassis is used in underground mining to level the floor that has been uplifted by the action of geological factors. It is indispensable for cutting the floor ripping in the galleries, loading and fragmenting the excavated rock.
Auxiliary Load -Sensing system ensures considerable savings of the energy and reduction of the heat release. Electrical equipment, compliant with requirements of the EU directives, is explosion-proof and can be used in underground excavations exposed to methane explosion hazard.
- small dimensions
- LOAD-SENSING system
- oil cooling during standstill
- easy underground transport
- telescopic boom
- significant number of attachments/adapters
- LED lighting
- additional turn of the straight bucket
- possible installation of a quick coupler intended to change the equipment/accessories
- possibility to connect handling equipment (small mechanization)
- straight bucket
- side-dump bucket
- working platform
- drilling attachment/adapter
|maximum bucket lifting height [mm]||3362|
|telescope stroke [mm]||700|
|bucket capacity [m³]||0,3 lub 0,6|
|unit ground pressure [MPa]||0,1|
|electric motor power [kW]||55|
|supply voltage [V]||500