FAMUR is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of roadheading equipment for the mining industry, continuing the traditions of such brands as REMAG and Elgór Zamet.
The EZ-1200 crawler-mounted loader is used in the underground mining. Typical applications of this machine are reconstruction sites and loading works onto conveyors or cars in galleries. Due to its dimensions it is perfectly compatible with the EZ-W12 drilling rig, thus creating a set intended for cutting rock faces.
Auxiliary Load -Sensing system ensures considerable savings of the energy and reduction of the heat release. Electrical equipment, compliant with requirements of the EU directives, is explosion-proof and can be used in underground excavations exposed to methane explosion hazard.
- LOAD-SENSING system
- oil cooling during standstill
- telescopic boom
- possibility of installing a working platform or a holder for lifting the support arches
- possibility to dump the excavated material to the left or right side
- LED lighting
- possible installation of a quick coupler intended to change the equipment/accessories
- possibility to connect handling equipment (small mechanization)
- working platform
- holder for lifting the support arches
- drilling attachment/adapter
|maximum bucket lifting height [mm]||2670||3000|
|telescope stroke [mm]||1000||1000|
|bucket capacity [m³]||1||1,5|
|unit ground pressure [MPa]||0,1||0,1|
|electric motor power [kW]||55||55|
|supply voltage [V]||500